Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, April 3, 2015

NARITA AIRPORT TERMINAL 1: Kyotaru Sushi... the absolute worst sushi I've ever had in Tokyo! Mushy Mushy RUN!!!!

Was leaving to visit my dad in Florida and was lured into Kyotaru sushi by their super delicious looking plastic sushi models.

WoW! Looks sooooo yum



Lots of pictured selections

Individual sushi pieces

My Maguro-Mori 1,180yen + 8% Tax

This is what I wanted...

This is what I got...

Every piece of this sushi was so incredibly mushy...  I honestly believe it wasn't fresh at all.  Below supermarket grade yet charging much more.  I wanted to give up after a few pieces... but eventually leave that white looking piece of sushi.  Was just aweful!

The only thing worth eating on this entire platter was the tuna rolls.



And so I'm off to Florida with my new little Sony AS100V.

Restaurant: Kyotaru Sushi Narita Terminal 1 Branch
Kyotaru Website: http://www.kyotaru.co.jp/
Address J: 千葉県成田市古込1 新東京国際空港 第1ターミナル 4F
Address E: Narita International Airport Terminal 1 4F
MAP:https://goo.gl/maps/5Da66

Japan, Japanese, foodie, TZ60, Pentax K-5, Sony AS100V, sashimi, sake, yelp, tokyobelly, lunch, dinner, 京樽, すし遊洛, 成田空港第1ターミナル, きょうたる すしゆうらく, 寿司,

1 comment:

  1. Steve, Steve. With all the food you would receive on the trans-Pacific flight, why would you even attempt eating something from an airport vendor? X={}
    Those purveyors pay through the nose to win an accomodation at NRT. Do you think they are going to invest any funds into the quality of the foods?
    No. Of course not. They'll just charge "hostage prices" for food which prisoners would spit out.
    Airports are not venues where to dine!

    ReplyDelete