Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

YOYOGI: Tsukemen Ramen Haruki... massive 900 grams of ramen for free... I didn't touch that.

This sign just caught my eye and had to check out Haruki.



Tsukemen starts at 740yen with no toppings and meat in the soup...  I went with the regular 350 grams of noodles.  


Nicely pictured menu.







Not too bad... almost reminded me of 305 Ramen in Roppongi.


Soup clinged to the noodles very nicely.

Overall I think people here dining her for the insanely generous upgrades in ramen noodles but the tonkotsu broth was very normal.  Nothing to go out of your way for unless you loooove noodles.

Restaurant: Tsukemen Ramen Haruki
Address J: 東京都渋谷区代々木1-36-6 代々木駅前ビル1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Yoyogi 1-36-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/fmGJ9

つけ麺らーめん 春樹 代々木店, Japan, Japanese, canon s120, foodie, tokyobelly, dipping noodles, Tokyo, lunch, dinner, cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment