Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, April 24, 2015

EBISU: Voco Pizzeria... lost all its luster, in shambles and sub-par pizza.

The 500yen pizza boom all started here at Voco.

Was in the area for a meeting so decided to give the place a try for lunch.
English and Japanese menu's.  All pizza's are 500yen and 100yen for a drink.

Went for the Hanjuku Egg and Prosciutto Ham.

Not prosciutto anymore... ice cold wet mushy ham... oh gosh I really didn't want to eat too much of this.


My previous entry for dinner:
http://tokyobelly.blogspot.jp/2012/05/ebisu-voco-500yen-pizzeria-sister-to-my.html


Counter dusty... Don't think this area has ever been cleaned and directly at my eye level.
This place has gone down hill and the pizza wasn't any better than your frozen supermarket brands.  I won't be back anymore.

Restaurant: VOCO Pizzeria Ebisu
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿1-6-1 グリーンハイツ高橋 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu 1-6-1

VOCO 恵比寿店,  凹 ヴォコ, Japan, Japanese, pizzeria, cheese, beer, cheap, lunch, dinner,canon s120

No comments:

Post a Comment