Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SAKURADAI: Domino's Pizza... Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Its been over a year since I last visited Domino's in Japan and I'm sure the choice was a good one... a few more kilo's to go before hitting my ideal weight.

But for some reason I started craving some Pizza on a budget.  So whats the least expensive item on the menu?  Yeah, Medium Cheese for 1,100yen... if you start to get those with toppings it begins to double and tripple in cost.

Take-Outs Buy 1 Get 1 Free... on everything!  So went for 2 Cheese Pizzas!

Small waiting corner for 3.

A listen on how to pick up your Take-Out in Japanese~.







Overall its really a boring pizza that lacks any kind of memorable kick... hmm... but since I got 2 for 1,045yen and at one coin each (500yen) it was alright I guess.

Anyways if you live near a Domino's why don't you just take a walk over and get a free pizza?
You can order on the English Website http://www.dominos.jp/eng/

Shop: Domino's Pizza Sakuradai Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区羽沢2-1-1
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Hazawa 2-1-1
MAP:

View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing ood and helpful article with us. I really have enjoyed all of this very cool information.
    Pizza places

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are deals. I think every Dominos® World-Wide has deals for carryout. When I do laundry at a laundromat here in Chicago, U.S.A. on W. Fullerton Ave., I bring my laptop to order something cheap for when I finish. The shop is two blocks east.
    You can register if you want it to remember what you ordered previously.
    It is OK. I like Little Cæsars more than Dominos, but I doubt it is in Japan.

    ReplyDelete