Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, May 23, 2013

IKEBUKURO: (REVISITED) GROWTH Ramen... Boxing, HipHop and Great Ramen!

I'm back at 麺処GROWTH!  The last time I went for the hugely popular Tsukemen but today I was all about Ramen... well, I was the only one all about Ramen as every other patron ordered Tsukemen~.



730yen for 200grams... but for an additional 40yen I could get 1.5x more!  So 770yen this day!


Help yourself ice water.

All day everyday on the BGM... Hip Hop... Rick Ross... Tupac... Meek... Memphis Bleek

The young pro-boxer takes care of 7 seats all by himself.


When you are done please wipe the table and place your items on the top counter.


There it is! 300 grams of piping hot ramen!  

Whats different from the Tsukemen... I think the added fresh onions, greens...

... and 2 slices of melty pork.

Extremely tasty broth with a nice hint of pork oil... yum!

Unusually on this day there were 4 university ladies enjoying ramen inside.  I assume the word is out at the neighboring St. Pauls University (Rikkyo 立教大学) and due to the location you won't get the middle aged salary man crowd out for a quick lunch. If in the area give the extremely polite pro-boxer chef a visit!

Shop: GROWTH Ramen
Address J: 東京都豊島区西池袋3-4-2
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Nishi Ikebukuro 3-4-2
MAP:

View Larger Map
Growth, Hiphop, ikebukuro, japan, japanese, lunch, noodles, ProBoxer, ramen, tonkotsu, tsukemen, つけ麺, グロース, ラーメン, 池袋, 麺処, 麺処グロース, japanese, boxer, tko, foodie, tokyobelly, lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment