Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, May 2, 2013

ROPPONGI HILLS: McDonalds... Its like the Ritz Carlton in here... well kinda.

I don't normally blog fast food burger spots but this has got to be one of the most posh, spacious and comfy McD's ever... great place just to chill.

Spotted it.  BBQ Beef and Chicken specials for a limited time.

There's a McCafe similar to Starbucks on 1F





There it is!  Bacon, Cheese, Onions, Beef Patty, Huge Boiled Flat Egg and BBQ Sauce!


I'm rather picky when it comes to burgers but the BBQ sauce was rather good and the combination with the boiled egg... well I unusually enjoyed the McD's burger.

View of the spacious register.

Lots of lone diners.


And with my BBQ Set came this great plastic french fry car holder... sweet.


Great semi-circle booth seats.

My view of 2 guys just hangin out at McD's.



The RHills Crosspoint McD's is a great spot to kill a little time or meet up with friends.. no time limits and you can even go for the 100yen menu to relax in this great atmosphere.  Oh, the entrance is outside behind ZARA.  


Revisited on May 12th... Its extremely rare that I'm in Roppongi all night but seems there is maintenance during 4-5am. The 5th Anniversary event at Rigoletto kept me out... very long night.

Shop: Roppongi Hills McDonalds
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-3-1
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-3-1
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment