Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, May 2, 2013

ROPPONGI: Kebab Bar *REVISITED* ... HUGE GIGANTIC Kebabs! Wow what a deal!!

I can honestly say its been years since I last visited this spot as my late night cravings switched from sushi to Go-Go Curry and now I'm on a ramen craving phase but so glad to have Revisited this spot!

I've never seen this... Special Kebab Kare.  Its on my list!


I mean this was as big as a nurf football... I've never seen a 500yen Kebab this HUGE!  There are 3 types of sauces so you from mild, medium to spicy.

Counter seating...

Seating facing the counters... just a wooden bench.

It took a while to plow thru the generous portion of cabbage toppings to finally taste the very tender marinated kebab meat (chicken?)!  This stuff was great and for only 500yen?  There were pickles and marinated vegetables inside too.  

A large customer and the very very friendly owner?


My take-out bag... Fluffy Smile?


Located right next to the main police station in Roppongi so its a easy find... just walk towards Roppongi Hills.  I'll definitely be back for another Massive Kebab!  Go go go!


Shop: Kebab Bar
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-2-35 ROPPONGI662 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-2-35
MAP:

View Larger Map
500yen, Curry, dinner, ethnic, foodie, japan, japanese, kare, Kebab, Kebab Bar, lunch, restaurant, roppongi, turkish, ケバブ, ケバブバー, 六本木,

No comments:

Post a Comment