Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, May 12, 2013

AZABU JUBAN: Savoy "Tomato and Cheese" Pizzeria... friendly chef and free Peaches! (New Open 4.21.2013)

Thanks to Social Networking FB I found about Savoy's new Azabu-Juban location va a friends post... So after my disastrous haircut I headed straight to check it out!

1,000yen LUNCH:  Peach Tea, Salad and your choice of Marinara or Margherita pizza.  

My glass of peach tea arrived immediately... and after I finished they refilled it... twice!  Free Peaches you all!!  

Fresh and crispy salad with I'm guessing a onion carrot dressing? 

I was very surprised how much mozzarella cheese the Chef used on my pizza... very generous.  Great balance of tomato sauce, olive oil and cheese.  Yum!

Crust was perfectly baked and held its chewiness thru the meal.  I've tried all the Savoy locations and this is probably my favorite due to the chef's skill.

Interior is solely counter seating with very little space so if you are a big person it will be quite a squeeze to get in... I had to stand up and scoot forward when the waiter tried to pass behind me with a big garbage bag.

Chef's station.

Meet the Pizza Chef.  Super friendly guy who will actively chat with you.  

The president of Savoy built a Japanese/Sushi restaurant in the semi-basement of this structure and a cool tidbit from the Chef!  You can special order items from either restaurant and eat it upstairs or downstairs.  An unusual combination but a little bit of sushi and pizza might be fun.

Shop: Savoy Tomato and Cheese (New Open 4.21.2013)
Savoy Website: http://savoy.vc/
Address J: 東京都港区麻布十番3-3-13 M2Kステージ 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Azabu-Juban 3-3-13
MAP:

View Larger Map
TAGS: azabu juban, italian, japan, japanese, margherita, marinara, napoli, pizza, pizzeria, savoy, tokyo, tomato and cheese, wine, とまととちーず店, イタリアン, サヴォイ, ピザ, 麻布十番,

No comments:

Post a Comment