Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, October 17, 2024

OYAMA: Uobei by Genki Sushi has the most repeat women customers! Fresh Wasabi and Grilled Tuna Steak.. YAMMY! (iPhone 12 mini)

 

Im back at Uobei Oyama branch for some of that fresh 60 yen wasabi!


Super comfy sofa seats while you wait.

My number is called... just select the character you chose then your seating ticket will pop out.


I highly advise selecting a table for 2 even if you are a solo diner... depending on who you sit next to at the counter it can be rathe cramped.  


Maguro Steak with Garlic Bits! Thats me!


The tuna was soooo chunky! Wow nicely grilled and the fatty part melted... juicy! Unfortunately I noticed this at the end of my many plates so just had one order! I will be back for this!

Look how juicy it is! Nice firm texture.


Only 160 yen for 2 pieces!

Here we go the special 60 yen Wasabi that hardly anyone knows about... secret menu!

沢わさび 

Im not sure if its ground fresh in the kitchen but it seemed pretty special VS..

...VS the free packets of Wasabi on the table. I should have done a taste test! Nooo


Worst of the bunch... mushy tuna with some red spicy sauce.

The grilled Salmon Mayo was goood... soo flavorful. Remember add a bit of wasabi on top for a little kick.

The shrimp rolls are definitely the biggest bang for the buck. Drip a few sprinkles of soy sauce on the rolls.


Normal soy sauce, low salt soy and sweet sauce.

Lots of heavy eaters! I usually max out at 5-6 plates.

Free green tea and hot water at the table. Self serve.

I had a table for 2 and all the counter seats in the restaurant were pretty much full.


One more order of Shrimp Rolls!  Quite the volume. Had to add a bit of Wasabi.


Hmm... pieces of seasoned fish on rice wrapped in seaweed.

My damage! 35 minutes later the bill 1,000 yen... very nice.



Overall I absolutely love Uobei by Genki Sushi... some items are a miss but most are sooo good! Wish they had more restaurants scatter centrally in Tokyo like Kura Sushi.

Restaurant: UOBEI Oyama Shop
Restaurant J: 魚べい 大山店
Address J: 東京都板橋区大山東町20-4-52
Address E: Tokyo, Itabashi-ku, Oyama Higashicho 20-4-52

寿司、回転寿司、海鮮, Japan, Japanese, Foodie, Yelp, Tokyobelly, bar, pub, sashimi,  iphone 12 mini, dinner, cheap, kaiten sushi, 東武東上線 大山駅,  sashimi, sake, family restaurant, friendly, fresh, budget 

No comments:

Post a Comment