Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, October 13, 2024

HIGASHI NAGASAKI: The best Butter Chicken Value Ever! 500 yen take-out at Taj Mahal! Super friendly staff and chefs! (iPhone 12 Mini)

 

I've always walked past Taj Mahal Indian restaurant but never ventured inside because its frequently very empty but kitchen is always busy taking Uber Eats orders... but the smells pouring out made me take apeek a the menu.

Take out only 500 yen that includes 1 curry and Nan or Rice. This also included the ever so expensive Chicken Butter Curry! Yatta!!


Very nice cozy wooden interior.

Lots of orders coming thru on their delivery system... assuming Uber Eats.  Only waited about 5 minutes and it arrived!!

The chefs and staff were sooo friendly... can you see the 2 chefs in the back smiling!


Asked if I could eat outside on their bench but wasnt allowed... daijobu! There is a spot on top of a post box that I can eat at.


Big nan was folded in 3.

Several pieces of chicken inside!

Thats a pretty good sized Nan! 


Its not as creamy as the butter chickens I have had in the past but it was very flavorful! For 500 yen its absolutely a great place to try!  I will definitely be back!

But if you in Korea Town Okubo they have my FAVORITE butter chicken at Shun Yaoya grocer!

Restaurant: Authentic Indian Food Taj Mahal
Restaurant J: 本場インド料理 タージマハル
Address J: 東京都豊島区長崎4-8-12 
Address E: Tokyo, Toshimaku, Nagasaki 4-8-12
インド料理、ネパール料理, 西武池袋線【東長崎駅】,Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, iphone 12 mini, lunch, dinner, india, indian, cheap, nepal, curry, 

No comments:

Post a Comment