Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, July 13, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: Kanagusuku Izakaya with Live Music! Super spacious and a great couple playing this night. (Sony RX100)

I'm a fan of any restaurants that have live music but its so super rare in Tokyo and the only place I know of is Okinawa Paradise in Shinjuku.  Joined a friend to check out Nakagusuku in Naha!


If you like fresh maguro... 

Tonights couple was so super lively and actively asked the crowd if they had any requests... even pointed me out after my beer arrived.  Of course I requested "Oji-san No Orion Beer!"  An Okinawan version of one of my favorite drinking songs "Lets Drink Beer." 


This was our 1st stop... Ichijikai so didn't order many food items, just a few basics.

A first! Okinawan Gurukun Fish (沖縄 グルクン)... went well with beer. Included ponzu sauce.

Umi no Koe Cover. 

The singers were super friendly with the crowd... photo opp. 

Open from 6pm to midnight.. Cover charge for the music is 1,000 yen.




They accept Paypay!

A lesson on how to dance Okinawan style. 

My friend had previously played here before and said the musicians only get 8,000 yen to play about 4 sessions...  I wonder where all the money collected for the live music goes?

Restaurant: Kanagusuku Izakaya 
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市松尾1-3-1 エスプリコートビル 2F
Address E: Okinawa, Naha, Matsuo 1-3-1, Esprit Court Bldg. 2F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/euPKK3bzfaoagmj49

金城 , カナグスク, 居酒屋, 県庁前駅,  ライブ, Japan, Japanese, oki, tokyobelly, yelp, foodie, sony rx100, sony as100, naha, uchinan, orion beer, sushi, yakitori, tamago,

No comments:

Post a Comment