Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: Yappari Steak 4th on Kokusai Street... If you can get a table its nice! 2nd visit GRRR! (Sony RX100)

Its now my favorite to-go spot when I need me some super tender beef at a very wallet friendly price!  Yappari Steak! This day I tried the 4th shop... unsure why they named it the 4th.



The best value seems to be the 150 gram Yappari Brisket Steak for only 1,000 yen that includes self serve water, a minimal help yourself salad bar and 2 type of rice. 


The salad bar! Be mesmerized folks!  Shredded cabbage on cabbage!  

The layout was square and the table seating area seemed so spacious vs The 3rd that was more rectangle and felt a bit like a bar...




Loved thee minced garlic and garlic miso toppings... they also had wasabi.

It comes out rare on a very hot pallet... but if you let it sit too long the heat will start to work its way up thru the meat 

A little Bruno Mars on the BGM.


Yup, was taking a bit too much time to savor this tender beef!  And as you can see its more of a medium well now.

Cabbage on cabbage on macaroni salad!  Its all FREEEE.

Overall had a great experience with the super attentive middle aged lady waitress... but on my 2nd visit it was all down hill... grrrrr..

I went again!


On my final night in Okinawa I just had to go back to this spot!  Was rather full at 8pm and was seated at the counter facing outwards into the street.  Just to my right was a big fan style vent built into the wall.  Gave the nice young waitress my steak ticket and waited... people came and went at the counter... those who came after me ate their meals and left.  At this point the open vent was just bellowing hot air directly at me and the AC no longer kept me cool.  GRRRRR.... Walked over to the kitchen asking if they forgot to place my order.  Whala! Yes they did!  How can you not realize that a guy sitting alone on the counter hasn't had his meal?  Mind you the meat is served raw on a hot platter so there is very little prep to do... Kind Japanese waitress totally forgot to put in my order... this was so whacky to me.  And half the staff who were cleaning up the plates at the counter next to me didn't even consider I was waiting for my steak... the half was non-Japanese and I am guessing language students from India.  GRRRR.... Sweating and hungry.  So I walked to my hotel all irritated. UGH!  Oh well.


Restaurant: Yappari Steak 4th Kokusai-Dori
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市牧志3-12-4 高泉ビル 2F
Address E: Okinawa, Naha, Makishi, 3-12-4
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/ZbzZ4TQKx8s7VCsf9

やっぱりステーキ 4th 国際通り店, ステーキ, ハンバーグ, 焼肉, ゆいレール, 牧志駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, dinner, lunch, meat, yakiniku, naha kokusai street, sony as100, beer, cheap, steaks, steak house,

No comments:

Post a Comment