Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, December 6, 2012

IKEBUKURO: A section for dining alone! 100yen Koike Izakaya.

So after helping out a friend pick his first DSLR... the Nikon D7000 with 18-105 lens kit we were off to Koike Izakaya the 100yen beer spot!  My other DSLR suggestions were the Nikon 7D and Pentax K-5iis.

Mr. Toyoda.  If you are ever in need of a digital camera/DSLR definitely hit this guy up.  He was all smiles and had a great personality plus he can discount items if you are ready to buy!

EVERYDAY 100yen except Friday's and days before holidays.

I found out from my friend that he occasionally comes here alone... and if you look in this picture there are small tables for 2 but as u can see a lone woman and a lone dude are dining alone... SO! Its really no longer necessary to have a beer or two at a bar that charges 500-1000yen per drink~  you can just chill here.

Ootoshi... automatically get charged 300yen~.  I never really understood the concept of this.  

My ice cold 100yen beer



One of my absolute favorites... Avocado tuna cucumber roll 380yen.

100yen whiskey Hi-Balls.

This is where all the magic happens...


And so its Christmas season and downloaded my free stickers on LINE.

The damage... half on drinks and half on food for two.  Anyways when I think beer I think Koike.  You all have to check this place out!  Oh there are branches around Tokyo and even Roppongi called Ma-chan service 180yen beers http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1307/A130701/13009737/

Shop: Sushi Izakaya Koike
Address J: 東京都豊島区東池袋1-20-18
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Higashi Ikebukuro 1-20-18
MAP:

View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. What I have suggested on a few other weblogs where our blogger mentions the otoshi is that the ¥300 (| ¥500 | whatever) should be rebated back to you when you have the third beer at that venue.
    I am not keen on pub crawls as it is. I prefer to select one venue and then drink up through its draft list. I deem the otoshi is to diminish people leaving that venue.

    ReplyDelete