Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, December 9, 2012

SAKURADAI: Late night Matsuya for some Tofu Kimchee Chige~... hmm...



I'm not a fan of Gyudon (beef bowls) but the Tofu Kimchee Chige banner caught my eye... For a late night meal it was surely a better idea than heavy ramen and I knew there would be no regret in the morning for this choice.

All buttons have pics on them...easy easy.

Went for the Kimchee Chige set.

Lots of sauces for salads.

Can choose either the Onsen-Tamago or a raw egg.


Hmm... not much more I can say.  Seem like they used seasoning from Kimchee ramen you can buy at the store and added some tofu, kimchee and beef used in the beef bowls.

A lone diner and me this night... seems he's enjoying a large bottle of beer over a book.  Probably the only plus to this dinner was the fact my calorie intake is much less than a venture into midnight ramen.  Would I go back to eat this?  Nah... highly doubt it.

Shop: Matsuya Sakuradai Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区桜台1-4-67
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakuradai 1-4-67
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment