Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SUIDOBASHI: Anbai... a standard franchise Izakaya after Football Championships!

Japan X Bowl Championships! I went with a group of Kajima Deer supporters but of course in my heart I was supporting my former CLSA Sales Trader colleague Frank the Tank of the Obic Seagulls!

After a great game full of turnovers and interceptions OBIC continues their 3rd year winning streak

Then off to franchise Izakaya Anbai... very similar to Watami.


How to share Yakitori sticks



Food is simply alright at best but in Japan its all about Nomunication... relaxing and enjoying everyone's company no matter what the setting or how mediocre the food was~.







Met people from Fujitsu, Kajima, Resona, Taisei and Marubeni this night.


Two KAJIMA Deers Cheerleaders stopped by!


But when you drink with older guys be aware... girls usually don't pay and the bill is evenly divided among the guys!  Usually the more senior you are the more you will pay vs your juniors.



I leave you with 3 minutes of the Cheerleaders... before my battery died!

Shop: Anbai Suidobashi Branch
Address J: 東京都千代田区三崎町2-19-4 三崎町MKビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Misakicho 2-19.4, MK Bldg 2F
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment