Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, June 30, 2023

OKINAWA NAHA: Jinguwa (仁ぐわぁ〜) for their Senbelo! Tried the grilled smashed IkaYaki and 3 Orion Beers! Beers were so bubbly. (Sony RX100, α57)

I can`t believe I left all my Okinawa Senbelo (1000 yen, Tipsy) deals stored away on my computer.. but lets share my adventures!

When in Okinawa you must Senbelo izakaya hop..  Normally comes with 3 drinks and 1-3 appetizers. At Jinguwa it was just 1 food item. 

Im not a big guy... and this was a tiny plastic cup of very bubbly Orion Happoshu Beer.


The normal drink menu.

The senbelo system is you exchange one chip for a drink.

The hot metal press.


Chef making my hot pressed IkaYaki that's normally 350 yen.


Here it is! There is a flat squid in this egg topped with mayo.  Definitely beer food. 



Orion beer is normally 400 yen.

Also counter seating.



You can sit outside in the alley too.




I was chatting up the chef and he gave me a very unique Okinawan Onigiri.  I think the rice was the traditional Jushi (rice mixed with veggies) wrapped in a leaf.  

Really enjoyed this... My grandmother would make me this without the leaf back in the day.

3 tiny Orion draft beers and smashed ika yaki... 1000 yen boys!


The friendly chef. 

Would I recommend this place?  I think there are other spots that have far better value for your 1,000 yen.  But it was very spacious and chill... probably good for larger groups.

Restaurant: Jinguwa Kokusai Street Branch
Restaurant J: 仁ぐゎー 国際通り店
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市牧志3-1-34 1F
Address E: 3-chōme-1-34 Makishi, Naha, Okinawa 

仁ぐわぁ〜, 居酒屋, 牧志駅, せんべろ、千べろ、Okinawa, Naha, Japan, Japanese, sony rx100, alpha 57, a57, α57, Tokyobelly, yelp, 食べログ, foodie, cheap, bar, pub, sake, awamori, izakaya, 

No comments:

Post a Comment