Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, June 22, 2023

KICHIJOJI: Izakaya Happy... one customer gave off some weird Yakuza kinda vibes. Always followed me. No Happy... (Sony RX100)

Now its 3:30am in Kichijoji... after a few drinks at Chang Curry we stepped into Izakaya Happy for a few final drinks before the first train. 

Think the theme of this spot is Japanese Teishoku (bento, plate lunch) with drinks.

Quite young crowd... think everyone knew eachother. 

Staff seemed very friendly.

The ladies. 

Harmonica Yokocho bars don't have restrooms and you have to use the one pubic toilet in the area.

For some reason this guy with the backpack/green shorts would always follow me to the restroom.  Maybe he thought I wasn`t going to return to pay for my 500 yen Hi-Ball or take the mug home?  He gave off such a sus Yakuza kind of vibe... If you see him I suggest don`t go here.  I most likely wont be back. 

Restaurant: Izakaya Happy (Nomi-Teishoku-Ya)
Restaurant J: 飲み定食屋 居酒屋 ハッピー
Address J: 東京都武蔵野市吉祥寺本町1-1-4
Address E: Tokyo, Musashino-shi, Kichijoji, Honmachi 1-1-4
ハッピー, 食堂、居酒屋、弁当, 吉祥寺駅, Japan,. Japanese, tokyo, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, bar, pub, standing bar, sake, hi-ball, beer kichijoji station, harmonica yokocho, alley, sony rx100, Teishoku

No comments:

Post a Comment