Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, June 22, 2023

KICHIJOJI HARMONICA YOKOCHO: Chang Curry bar without the Curry! Missed my last train... choo choo. (Sony RX100)


I make it a point not to miss my last train in Tokyo... but occasionally I hang out with heavy drinkers who dont want to go home.  Thus I am at Chang Curry bar. 

2am Kanpai... grrrr

Was so craving curry but all sold out at this time of night.



Cozy L shaped counter seating.  There were 4 ladies drinking when we arrived.



Bartender Chef all smiles... friend bought a round for everyone here so its drink friendly.

Located in the alley ways of Harmonica Yokocho.  Its pretty much a random bar that caters to a very very late night clientele.  Will I be back? Hmmm... maybe for the curry.

Restaurant: Chang Curry Kichijoji
Restaurant J: チャーン カレー 吉祥寺
Address J: 東京都武蔵野市吉祥寺本町1-1-4 ハーモニカ横丁 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Musashino-shi, Kichijoji, Honmachi 1-1-4, Harmonica Yokocho
JR吉祥寺駅, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, pub, bar, curry rice, sony rx100, whisky, wine, sake, beer, 

No comments:

Post a Comment