Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 22, 2023

NAKAMURABASHI: Very very rare high calorie Matsuya Beef Bowl visit! But got the Korean Chige Soup combo. (Sony RX100)

 

This must be my first visit to a beef bowl shop in the last 15 years... These tiny bowls have an incredible amount of calories and some beef bowls exceed 2,000 calories!

But I didnt eat much this night and there were very few options after Midnight.



Took about 10 minutes for my meal to arrive.  


They actually ran out of beef after my order arrived.   Staff was refunding multiple people.

There it is! Much less guilt with a side of korean tofu chige soup.





Meat is very thin and easy to chew.  I mean its just too thin to have that meat texture.

Meat in my Chige Soup too.



Overall its a nice option to close out the night but are you willing to sleep on over 1,000 calories because you had that super late night craving... remember its best not to eat after 10pm!  But beef bowls start from 400 yen and very wallet friendly.

Restaurant: Matsuya Nakamurabashi Branch
Restaurant J: 松屋 中村橋店
Address J: 東京都練馬区貫井2-2-5 ムツワビル
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Nukui 2-2-5
牛丼、カレー、食堂, 中村橋駅, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, lunch, dinner, late night, cheap, yakiniku, 牛めし, キムチ牛めし, キムカル丼

No comments:

Post a Comment