Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, November 7, 2022

OSAKA NAMBA: I found Din Tai Fung in Osaka! Totally loved it when I visited Hong Kong and it brought back memories. Super Plump Shrimp!!! (Sony RX100M3)

I had never ever heard of Din Tai Fung until I visited Hong Kong with my colleagues and I was totally hooked! Mostly by the comfy interior and rather reasonable menu in hella expensive Hong Kong.

Located on the dining levels of Takashimaya Nanba. 



Lunch combo deals.  


Was so torn between the dumplings and Shrimp Noodles or Shrimp Fried Rice. 

A whole pot of free tea!


Dipping Sauce


Menu on how to eat the dumplings. 

Huge window view in the back. 




First make a little hole in the dumpling and enjoy the super flavorful yet light meat soup. 

Then add a little ginger and shoyu. 


Little seasoned fish and bean sprouts. 

Fried rice had a very light flavor.  Added a tad of shoyu. 

The shrimp was sooo plump and plentiful! YUM!

Seaweed Soup. 

The regular menu. 




Overall the staff was very friendly and I had a great counter view looking out into the skyline. 

Restaurant: Namba Dining Maison Din Tai Fung
Restaurant J: 鼎泰豐 なんばダイニングメゾン店
Address J: 大阪府大阪市中央区難波5-1-18 なんばダイニングメゾン 7F
Address E: Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nanba, 5 Chome−1−18 Takashimaya Osaka 7F
鼎泰豐 なんばダイニングメゾン店(ディンタイフォン), 飲茶・点心、台湾料理、かき氷, なんば駅, 大阪難波駅, Japan, Japanese, Osaka, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100m3, lunch, dinner, family, sake, taiwan, taipei, reasonable

No comments:

Post a Comment