Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, May 15, 2022

OSAKA JUSO: Standing Bar Hachi Hachi. Regulars are just too friendly in Osaka. (Sony RX100M2)

If you are in Osaka you must visit Juso Station... there is a huuuuge shopping arcade and so many little restaurants around the station.  Around 9pm I wandered into 88.

Craft beers

Lots of cheap eats. 




A few minutes after I ordered a beer a regular started to chat me up.  He was about to leave but because I was there he ordered another drink... what a nice dude. 


Then more regulars started coming in... 







By the end of the evening the one guy I met in the white introduced me to everyone... Osaka is the friendliest town.. This doesn't happen in Tokyo.

Lots of great Jpop on the BGM

Back in Tokyo but already miss Osaka.  Almost feels like being back at a pub in the US... you can just chat up anyone and make friends.  Plus most people who are born and raised in Osaka tend to stay there.  Wanna move!

Restaurant: Tachinomi Hachi Hachi
Restaurant JP: 立呑処ハチハチ
Address J: 大阪府大阪市淀川区十三東3-28-3
Address E: 3 Chome-28-3 Jusohigashi, Yodogawa Ward, Osaka, 532-0023
立呑処 ハチハチ, 立ち飲み居酒屋・バー、バル・バール、バー・お酒, 阪急 十三駅, Japan, Japanese, bar, pub, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100m2, standing, cheap, fried chicken, foodie, Osaka, juso, 

No comments:

Post a Comment