Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, March 4, 2019

EBISU: Koriko Korean and Mexican Restaurant... This was no LA Taco truck but colleague loved the Korean Sundubu.

I am a huuuuuge fan of Taco's done right so when I noticed this new restaurant nearby a clients office I put it on my must visit list.


About half Korean and half Mexican selections but during lunch most people were ordering off the Korean menu.


Side dishes come with every meal.







Avocado dip comes with Tacos.


Here it is... this is how its done in Japan.  The ingredients really didn't flow together.

A few bites and I realized why most people went for Korean food here.  Everything was just plopped down on a flour tortilla and the flavor was rather uneventful.

To my left I noticed this classic car with a comedian at the wheel.. lots of celebs in this neighborhood.


I won't be back here for any Mexican selections but if you have that taco craving then just do your best and make it at home... or perhaps try and wait for an LA spot to arrive in Tokyo. But gotta say the service was friendly and attentive.

Restaurant: Koriko
Address J:  東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-8-8 ウエストエビスビル
Address E:  Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Nishi 2-8-8

ダイニングバー, 韓国鍋, メキシコ料理, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, mexico,

No comments:

Post a Comment