Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, March 4, 2019

DERBY UK: The Cow! English Pub converted into a modern Tapas Restaurant with a pub feel.


On a business trip of all places to Derby UK!  It took me about 3 hours by train from London but enjoyed the week I was there.


Client took me out to a little pub that was around since he was little... but seems there are a few pubs in this area that was taken over, renovated and serve nice foods in a cozy pub atmosphere.



The bar counter eats use the metal Milk containers.

View the menu here https://www.cowdalbury.com/eat/


Pig Skin! I have only had this at the supermarket.

Tapas style for most of the foods. Everything had a very rich flavor.... I would definitely call it beer food.  Oh we also ordered Haggis bonbons... first time for me and one was good enough.




I closed with the Chocolate Cremeux... sweeeeeet! Chocolate dripped with caramel with a pure sugar biscuit think stuck on top. Wow how do you stay thin in this country.

Pretty nice sunsets in Derby.  Anyways this was definitely a great little spot with several booths for 4. Family friendly but my client mentioned British people don't take their children out to dinner much as it disturbs others... seems like a very Japanese thing to do.

Restaurant: The Cow
Address:THE GREEN, DALBURY LEES, ASHBOURNE, DERBYSHIRE DE6 5BE

ダービー, イギルス, パブ, Sony RX100, Beer, Foodie, Yelp, Tokyobelly, England, tabelog,

No comments:

Post a Comment