Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

GOTANDA: Fuji Soba... a very filling franchise fast food spot! Fills you up and keeps that wallet heavy.

A meeting with 3 older Japanese business men and they only had 10 minutes to eat... so we ran into Fuji Soba! Oh jeeezzzz.... I really don't like to swallow my food.

Pretty cool... English instructions for the push button machine.


I went for the mini Shrimp Tempura and Squid Bowl with a side of hot Japanese soba noodles...

You can select extra toppings to taste.

Pass your ticket to the chef in the kitchen and wait for him to call your number.

Boom! Arrived in about 3 minutes.... 600yen will get you full.  Now I don't normally go to these places for lunch because you can't really take your time and eat.  Just in and out.  This franchise is located all over Tokyo and most of the menu selections are pictured.

Restaurant: Fuji Soba Gotanda Branch
Tabelog Foodie: https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1316/A131603/13125801/
Address J: 東京都品川区東五反田5-27-6 第一五反田ビル
Address E: Tokyo, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi Gotanda 5-27-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/epigrjPu4UG2

名代 富士そば 五反田店, そば, うどん, 立ち食いそば, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, soba, udon, fast food, cheap, sony rx100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, JR yamanote,

1 comment:

  1. The ticket is that small? I think this is the first time you've reviewed a restaurant in Gotanda.
    I have an admission here.
    I have been to Japan 14 times, but have yet to explore Gotanda. |=/
    (It took a number of visits before I began delving into Ikebukuro also.)
    Have you been to this steak restaurant in Gotanda which all the visiting gaijin wrestlers go to?

    ReplyDelete