Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, March 10, 2017

AOYAMA ICHOME: Seizan Sushi for an absolutely amazing 1,000yen lunch set. OMGGGGG you must GOOOO!!!

I tend to instinctively fear sushi restaurants in Tokyo (non-franchise spots) because there is so much history to them... about dedicated chefs that spend years to perfect their trade.  As a foreigner I just don't want to disrupt the very Japanese atmosphere... 

I had nooooo idea what it looked inside but upon entering the staff was amazingly friendly and all 3 sushi chefs behind the beautiful wooden counter seat acknowledged me with a "irasshaimasen" greeting.   


I went for the Nigiri Set (1 person volume - Ichinin-Mae) for 1,080 yen.  Out came at least 12 sushi's, a mini rice topped with minced tuna/wasabi, soup and tea.  The value was stunning and each piece so amazingly fresh... loved the texture.  Apologize for no pics as it was my first time and didn't want to do anything that seemed rude. Lots of regulars here and lots of cheery talk... This place is just soooo awesome.  If you had to go to only 1 sushi spot in Tokyo for lunch this IS IT!


I leave you with the Honda McLaren F1 Car on display about a block away at the Honda Tokyo HQ showroom! 





Restaurant: Seizan
Address J: 東京都港区南青山1-4-17 美松ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 1-4-17
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/aU5jVFxQTvN2

青山, セイザン, 青山一丁目, Japan, Japanese, sushi, sashimi, sony rx100, yelp, foodie, tokyobelly, Tokyo, lunch, deal, cheap, delicious,

No comments:

Post a Comment