Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, March 4, 2019

DERBY UK: The Horseshoes... this pub is on another level! A delicious variety of dinner entrees.

Another client dinner in Derbyshire!  Unfortunately the weather was too bad to take out my RX100 for pics of the property.

Another pub owned and renovated by the owners of The Cow. 

My appetizer... Scallops with black pudding! Blood Sausages...had this in Korea so yum yum.

My main dish was a filet cooked medium rare. This thing was quite massive!
These owners sure are generous on the portions... came with a huge side of chunk French fries.


2nd beer the local HOOKY.


The was definitely a gourmet dining experience and far from my pub memories in London.  I think you will definitely need to hang with a local as it seems most of the customers are from surrounding villages. 

Restaurant: The Horseshoes
Address: Long Lane Village. DE6 5BJ, United Kingdom

ダービー, イギルス, パブ, Sony RX100, Beer, Foodie, Yelp, Tokyobelly, England, tabelog,

No comments:

Post a Comment