Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, April 29, 2017

SHIBUYA: Mikkeller Tokyo... April 29th grand opening and 429 free craft beers! Nice cozy layout.


I've heard so much about Mikkeller but never gave it a try... finally the lure of free craft beer made me drag along a friend to check out the new Shibuya grand opening event.

Steady crowd at 10pm.


Nice standing area inside.

Lots of beer options written in chalk.




Great spacious area for the beer pouring employees... nice touch.


And the random friendly folks hanging outside with their beeru. 



I'll definitely be back!

Restaurant: Mikkeller Tokyo

ミッケラー トウキョウ, 渋谷, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, craft beer, bar, standing bar,

1 comment:

  1. Have you gone again?
    I accidentally found it one afternoon as I was stumbling around Shibuya looking for the way to Goodbeer Faucets. I did not go in (it was open), but I took photographs of the exterior.
    -next time- ;=)

    ReplyDelete