Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, April 22, 2017

HIROO: Hana Hana...OMG Absolutely fantastic bowl of Okinawan soba with a huge melty braised pork belly (rafuteh)! I'm a FAN!

I was headed to a popular gyoza place I always wanted to try but the couple that was about to enter ahead of me said should we go here or goto the Okinawan restaurant.  Wait... Okinawan in HIROO! I followed them to the Okinawan spot Hana Hana Shokudo and it was the perfect decision.




Long L shaped counter seating on the 1st floor and tables on the 2nd.




Orion Draft Beer is only 350 yen!!


Thats all me right there! Rafute Soba Set


Someone on the 2nd floor ordered Rafute / Kakuni too.





OMG The pork belly was sooooo super melty tender and sooo tasty!
I can't belive I only paid 1,000 yen for the soba and jushi seasoned rice.
My grandma used to make me Jushi-Meh when I was little.





Shared bathroom but super clean and unusually spacious.


I will be back again!  Such a great experience and the BGM music was all classic popular Okinawan tunes.  I chatted up the waiter... he was from Kawasaki... and the chef... he was from Chiba.  
Go go! Oh they just opened late in 2016 so still new.

Restaurant: Hana Hana Shokudo
Instagram: okinawahana1 https://www.instagram.com/okinawahana1/
Address J: 東京都渋谷区広尾5-3-12
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Hiroo 5-3-12
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/uNoD8qNw5TF2
沖縄食堂HanaHana, 沖縄料理, ダイニングバー, 定食・食堂, 広尾, Japan, japanese, hiro, hiroo, sony rx100, uchinanchu, soba, noodles, cheap, dinner, lunch, sake, awamori, tokyobelly, yelp, foodie,

No comments:

Post a Comment