Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, April 9, 2017

NISHI AZABU: Azabu Buffalo Wings 1st Year Anniversary! 30% off the entire menu til April 30th! Gotta goooooo....


I love the Buffalo Wings here and invited a few friends to join me for the 1st year anniversary 30% off the entire food menu special!

My previous entry:



Sweet sesame seed BBQ sauce wings... soooo tasty.

Regular Buffalo Wing sauce... the perfect tangy spiciness. 

Calamari


Ribs!  One of the top in Tokyo.


And for the beef special thats not on the menu. Hmm... was just ok.




I was quite surprised that we were the only diners on a Saturday night.  I can only assume the location is quite inconvenient for people to go on the weekends vs. heading there after work on the weekdays.

And this night I spotted a sweet BMW i8 driven by a young owner.

Restaurant: Nishi Azabu Buffalo Wings
Address J:  西麻布1-15-10
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Nishi Azabu 1-15-10

麻布バッファローウイングス,  西麻布, Japan, Tokyo, Japanese, beer, wings, ribs, spare ribs, foodie, tokyobelly, gamer, azabu, roppongi, aoyama, Sony RX100, craft beer, blue moon

No comments:

Post a Comment