Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 11, 2015

GAIENMAE: Lasagna Lasagna... only Lasagna for lunch! I love Lasagna!!

Checking on line for a new restaurant near the office and came across Lasagna Lasagna... I'm there!  Normally I head to Sento Bene but its nice to have another lasagna option.


Counter seating for 3 with a view of the kitchen.


2 weekly lasagna specials... bolognese sauce or salmon with mushrooms in a cheese cream sauce.  I've never had salmon in lasagna so that was a definite pass.  And all around me I only heard orders of the Bolognese. 


About the size of an iPhone 6... for 1,200yen it definitely hit the spot.  Lots of cheese, thin lasagna noodles and ground beef. 

The only sad part was if you wanted more bread it costs 50yen versus Sento Bene that gives free bread refills for their 1,000yen Lasagna lunch set.

Nice surprise lunch came with a dessert.




By the time I left at 12:15 the place was full of ladies!  There were no salary men in here...

A view from my office of the Chichibunomiya Rugby Field... beautiful sunset.


Porsche GT2 Spotting nearby! Check out the plates!

Restaurant: Lasagna Lasagna
Address J: 東京都港区北青山2-12-27 デコール青山6F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Kita Aoyama 2-12-27
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/hadQ9akX3NR2

ラザーニャ・ラザーニャ, イタリアン, ワインバー, パスタ, 外苑前, Italian, pasta, wine, bar, canon s120, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, japan, japanese, tokyo, aoyama, oakwood,

No comments:

Post a Comment