Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 11, 2015

SAKURADAI: (CLOSED) Hagan Ramen for a limited time Shrimp Garlic Soupless Ramen (abura-soba)! Only 200grams for me!! 300 grams free upgrade!

I was once neighbors with Hagan and always ended up here, Jiro Ramen or maybe Ramen Dai down at the next station but randomly in Sakuradai Station and noticed a limited time Shrimp Garlic Soupless ramen for 750yen!  I had give it a try.

You can get either 200 or 300 grams for 750yen.... I'm a 250gram kinda guy but I knew I'd be stuffed with 300... thus 200 for me!

Red and Black pepper toppings.

Facebook Fan Page: Hagan link



Grilled Pork



Very chunky chewy noodles.


And when you are just about done pick up the thermos called "soup wari" and pour it into the remaining noodles and soup.  This will mellow out the strong soupless ramen flavor. 



Restaurant: Hagan Ramen
Restaurant J: らーめん破顔 桜台本店
Address J: 東京都練馬区桜台1-5-11
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakuradai 1-5-11

油そば, 破顔, 桜台, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, noodles, canon s120, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, nerima, sakuradai, foodie, らーめん破顔 桜台本店, noodles, ramen, soupless, sakuradai, 

No comments:

Post a Comment