Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

YOYOGI: Burgers Base... its like they used 2 small pizzas as buns for this Special "JUMBO" Hamburger!

I had a morning meeting near Yoyogi Station and Burger's Base along the way... so just had to check out this 2 floor burger spot that sits along a busy rail crossing at Yoyogi Station.

I was so happy to see a Chili Burger in the menu!



1st floor has 3 little tables for 2 and the same for the 2nd floor but smoking was allowed up there... small space with smokers, nah no thanks.

For an additional 100yen you get a drink... Ginger Ale for me!


They ran out of buns for the Chili burger so asked for the shops recommended choice... the Sasebo Burger size JUMBO!  I just figured it would have a big beef patty and some extra toppings.  Nope the buns were large Frisbee's and it weighted so much!

Its bigger than my iPhone 5!

Eggs, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon and a beef patty... the volume was massive and it wasn't too bad.  But its my very first time to actually slow down halfway thru my burger.  I seriously was considering a doggy-bag.


"Lucky Denver" by Mint on the BGM... alot of nice song from the 80's and 90's.  The burger chef looked kinda like a rocker maybe thats why the music.

After 3pm starts the all you can drink plan A for 1,000yen with 1 beer and all the mixed drinks or Plan B 1,500yen with all the beers and alcohol you can drink for 90 minutes.  The only catch is you need to order one food item!  

Super friendly waiter, interested rocker chef and a perfect view of people crossing the tracks... I think I will be back one day soon for the 1,000 yen all you can drink plan plus the chili burger.

Restaurant: Burger's Base
Address J: 東京都渋谷区千駄ヶ谷5-18-1
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Sendagaya 5-18-1
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/GgkRVYfjzX42

バーガーズベース, 代々木, バーガー, Japan, Japanese, burger, cheeseburger, panasonic lx5, foodie, Tokyo, beer, bar, nomihoudai, harajuku, shinjuku,

No comments:

Post a Comment