Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, November 13, 2015

GAIENMAE: Sakura Sakura Izakaya for a whole fresh fish! Half baked and half served as sashimi for 1,000 yen!

I frequently walk past Sakura Sakura and its always crowded during lunch... now I know why.
The waiter will bring out a try with 6 types of fresh fish and you select how you want it made.  Sashimi, Shio-Yaki (baked with salt) or Nikomi (seasoned in sauce).

This fish was 1,000yen with all the side dishes included.

I went for the 1,100yen fish half sashimi and half shio-yaki.

It was such the perfect balance... rarely do I have sushi for lunch.


Recommend you to go before 12 because it fills up quickly. Oh I noticed cups of sake from 800yen to 1,200yen... very expensive!  Just go for lunch!

And on my way home a very very rare sighting... Red Enzo Ferrari!

Restaurant: Sakura Sakura
Address J: 東京都港区南青山2-13-5
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 2-13-5
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/Dm2HaVjMmqz

さくらさくら, 居酒屋, 外苑前, 焼き魚,  Japan, Panasonic TZ60, Tokyo, Japanese, sashimi, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, canon s110,

No comments:

Post a Comment