Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, April 24, 2022

ITABASHI: Katsuya for their wallet friendly tonkatsu set! Huge fan of tonjiru soup. (Sony RX100M3)

Try to stay away from fried food but occasionally I just can`t resist having a fulfilling Tonkatsu set! SOOO here I am at Katsuya!

Seems everything is pictured.  Assorted types of combo plans. 


But this was all me! Filet Katsu with Tonjiru (Pork Veggie miso soup) set!


Little side menu items.  Only $1

Free seasoned pickles

This chef was sooo busy with both eat-in and take away orders.


Yellow spicy mustard

Quite the volume!






After a few bites I noticed the tonkatsu was veeeery well done to a point that it kinda tasted dry. But I guess it can be a hit and miss.  

Lots veggies and pork.  Always love Tonjiru. 






If you spot this franchise anywhere in Japan why not give it a try.  Very family friendly and super inexpensive for the volume of food you receive.  Go go!

Restaurant: Katsuya Itabashi Komone Branch
Address J: 東京都板橋区小茂根2-22-7
Address E: Tokyo, Itabashi-ku, Komone 2-22-7

かつや 板橋小茂根店, とんかつ, 定食, 食堂, 小竹向原駅, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, tokyobelly, sony rx100m3, lunch, dinner, family friendly, pork cutlet, gourmet

2 comments:

  1. You went to a place in Itabashi-ku!? Good. Please see if this guy is still around!
    He is also on my bookmark page. But he has not made a blog post since 10 August 2020. Considering he is married and has two kids, I honestly wonder if he caught COVID-19 and died. It is rough making a presumption like this, but what else do I have to go on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Mr. Freemans instagram page. Seems to be actively posting.
      https://www.instagram.com/freemanshokudo/

      Delete