Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, May 23, 2019

TOSHIMAEN: KimuNamu Korean Restaurant... Doenjang Jjigae was so bland. (SONY RX100M3)

I love to support tiny owner run restaurants and finally had a weekday off... it was rather hot but had to go!


Went for the Doenjang Jjigae soup for 889 yen (without tax).  Had memories of this from my days in Hawaii and at the time the soup was incredibly flavorful with Korean miso. 



Lots of Kpop on the BGM


Here it is!  Came with a side of potato salad and kimchee.  The kimchee was really delicious so will have to try the Kimchee Jjigae next time!

A few sips and this was sooooo bland... there was just no flavor to it.  Honestly wanted to give up after a few bites but being a tiny business just couldn't be that rude.  




The ingredients were mushrooms, potato and zucchini.  

I am really not sure if I will ever be back but I should have just bought some Korean ingredients at the supermarket and made it myself... Totally skip this dish please.

Restaurant: Kimu Namu
Address J: 東京都練馬区春日町1-13-2
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Kasugacho 1-13-2

 キムナム , 韓国料理, 大江戸線, 豊島園, ランチ, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, Tokyo, sony rx100, lunch, toshimaen,

No comments:

Post a Comment