Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, April 28, 2019

NAKANO: Kanda-Ya Izakaya... great small standing counter area for the lone diner. Love this place. (SONY RX100 / AS100)

First day of Golden Week and all my friends are either traveling or going back to their home towns in Japan... so all alone and off to Nakano to randomly find a welcoming restaurant.

Luckily I spotted Nakanoya with a sign outside that had 10 spots for standing.

40 table seating and 10 counter seating spots.... I'm there!




I noticed these cute little crabs walking around in a tank... then to my left was sign to eat these guys for 390 yen!  Oh my....


I didn't eat these guys.


The chef preparing my pakuchi fried gyoza.







Restaurant: Kanda Ya Izakaya
Address J: 東京都中野区中野5-56-15 三京ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Nakano 5-56-15
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/DqA8ZykjfVnqoo7C7
神田屋 中野北口店, 立ち飲み居酒屋, バー, 居酒屋, 焼鳥, Japan, Japanese, yakitori, pub, cheap, dinner, late, tokyobelly, foodie, yelp, dumplings, seafood,

No comments:

Post a Comment