Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, August 12, 2018

KAMIITABASHI: Hungry Heaven's moved... and no longer are the burgers or service amazing. (SONY RX100)

If I can't goto the Meguro branch I try to bike it about 30 min to this location thats a bit closer to home. My first visit after they moved from the previous cozy location to new larger spot in front of the train station.  



The weekday menu includes a burger of your choice (prices vary depending on topping), a drink of your choice and a side (again will vary as you go heavy on the sides). You basically get a free drink.





My ginger ale... the glass got noticeably smaller.


Boom my 1,100 yen chili burger was massive... but first time ever in my life I see chickpeas in the Mexican chilli... isn't this traditional in Indian curry?  Seemed so out of place.

A few bites and I honestly got bored.  No longer was the patty fat and juicy, the chili mediocre at best and there was something very salty to this monstrosity.   Gone are the days of delicious juicy burgers made with heart...  this is simply a shop churning out burgers to lines of customers as there no burger alternatives in the area.

I won't be back and do long for the days of the old Hungry Heaven.  Oh their Kona Brewing Co. Beers were an astounding 900 yen per bottle.. oh the insanity.

Restaurant: Hungry Heaven Kamiitabashi Branch
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/HHkamiitabashi/?rf=116835265037790
Address J: 東京都板橋区常盤台4-33-3 アサカビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Itabashi-ku, Tokiwadai 4-33-3
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/wL2TLRbd8YS2

ハングリー ヘブン 上板橋店 , ハンバーガー, バー, 上板橋駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, lunch, dinner, burgers, craft beer, beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment