Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MEGURO: Hungry Heaven Hamburger... Holy Moly absolutely stunning!

Random day at Meguro for a little Christmas shopping and where to go for lunch?  I had a vague memory of a burger shop in this area... so went to my favorite foodie site to see whats good in Meguro. 

And there it was... HUNGRY HEAVEN ranked #15 in Meguro.

Always nice to have a little direction when it comes to BIG Tokyo burgers.

Every order comes with a Drink and if you choose a large portion of french fries.

After looking at this Photo I had to go for the Grill Grill Grill Burger~.  But honestly I was also torn between the Chili burger and the Mozzarella Tomato Sauce burger too~...

I couldn't believe it! They were playing The Smiths the entire time... great stuff.

Holy Moly and it arrives... it was so complete.  


Grilled Tomato and Grilled Onions (First time I've seen this available in a burger here), 2 large pieces of bacon, tomato sauce, chewy mozzarella cheese and the incredibly juicy patty.  And... even the buns were so prefect.

A messy shot but the waitress directed me to use 2 paper holders for this burger... it was soooooo JUICY!  This might have just became my absolute favorite burger shop ousting The Great Burger in Harajuku.

All this for only 900yen... an absolute deal.  Oh click HERE for more burger pics.



Even around 2pm it was a full house but the rotation was quick so worth the wait if you visit Hungry Heaven.  I can't stress how gooooood this place was... I'll definitely be back to try the other burgers!!

SHOP: Hungry Heaven (Meguro Branch)
Address J: 東京都目黒区下目黒1-2-22 セザール目黒 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Meguro-ku, Kami-Meguro 1-2-22, 2nd Floor.
MAP:

View Larger Map
Tokyo, Japan, blog, burger, foodie, hamburger, Hungry Heaven, japan, lunch, Meguro, tokyo, ハングリー ヘブン 目黒店, ハンバーガー, 目黒,

No comments:

Post a Comment