Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, April 7, 2018

EKODA: Marude Maze-Soba Ramen. Very clean ramen spot with a mild flavored noodles. Hohum...

I don't often goto Ekoda except to my favorite bread spot but it was getting late and heading anywhere else would be just too far. 





I normally go for the top left corner button but for an additional 50 yen I think I ordered a dish with maybe a few extra toppings... not sure.




It was late so needed me a hi-ball. 

After you finish eating all your noodles the staff will give you a tiny bowl of rice to mix into the sauce and any remaining toppings.



And thus this arrived... the pork was rather thin and dry.


Hmm... honestly compared to the amazing Hagan in Sakuradai this was just uneventful.  Flavor was mild and the noodles too thin for my taste.  http://tokyobelly.blogspot.jp/search?q=hagan



Just wanted to try out a new ramen spot but foodies have given this a lowly 3.2 points on Tabelog.  If in the area definitely head one station over to Sakuradai if you are craving mazesoba.

Restaurant: Marude
Address J: 東京都練馬区旭丘1-68-12 第4正道江古田ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Asahigaoka 1-68-12

まるで, ラーメン, 油そば, 丼もの, 江古田駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, lunch, dinner, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, sony nex-c3, foodie, beer, budget, cheap,

No comments:

Post a Comment