Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, February 24, 2017

AKASAKA: Ichiryou Korean Lunch... so nice but hit with a 1,620yen bill! I guess it was a special soup....

Checked the tabelog foodie rankings and hit up Ichiryu... but instead of going to 5F I just assumed it was the store on the 1st floor... oh no! My 800 yen lunch doubled.

This was the only menu I saw and it was rather pricey... but looking around everyone seemed to be eating the same soup so I just pointed and said I'll take the same.


All this for meeeeeee! Yum!

Kimchee so flavorful and delicious.

There were 2 men cooks and 2 waitresses... they were always smiling and chatting away. Seems like a great working environment.

The Sorurontan soup arrived!

A few sips and the soup was quite bland almost flavorless...

The cuts of tender beef inside the soup was sooooo tasty.
Then filled some clear rice noodles.


Looks like a Kpop superstar was here.


Loved it but of course I did it was 1,620yen! OMG... thats quite pricey for lunch in Tokyo.

Oh nearby the Civic Type-R prototype was on display!




NSX or Ferrari? Yeah... Ferrari for me.

Restaurant: Ichiryou Korean Restaurant Main Branch 1F
Tabelog Foodie: https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1308/A130801/13002778/
Address J: 東京都港区赤坂2-13-17 シントミ赤坂第2ビル
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku Akasaka 2-13-17
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/C84yijKzGz82

一龍,  本店, イチリュウ, 韓国料理, 赤坂, Sony Rx100, Japanese, Tokyo, Korea, foodie, Japan, lunch, soup, noodles, yelp, tokyobelly

No comments:

Post a Comment