Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 28, 2016

IKEBUKURO: Tori Tetsu Yakitori... 999 yen all you can drink "nomihoudai" before 7pm!

Where to go to go with 2 heavy Japanese drinkers... luckily we stumbled upon ToriTetsu with their half off yakitori or 999yen nomihoudai. 

Automatic appetizer was tofu I think... lightly salted.




Of course I always order Bonjiri! "Chicken Butt"



One of the staff has been here for 14 years!  
I think he has his own rock band...



Everyone's a foodie photographer.



Of course my favorite item with beer... Gyoza!





Its just so nice to freely drink for 2 hours and not worry about how gigantic the bill can be when with two of my super heavy Japanese drinkers.  There were quite a few ladies sitting in the back tables so looks like the spot for budget strapped folks.  Give it a try!

Restaurant: Tori Tetsu Yakitori
Address J: 東京都豊島区東池袋1-15-12 アムスビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Higashi Ikebukuro 1-15-12
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/k6NqphZFocm

とり鉄 東池袋店 , とりてつ, 居酒屋, 鳥料理, 焼鳥, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, canon s120, chicken, beer, sake, highball, whiskey, cheap, tokyobelly

No comments:

Post a Comment