Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 23, 2015

SHIBUYA: 48 Gyojyou Seafood Izakaya... this place is great! Food, Service, Cleanliness... spot on super.

When exploring new restaurants I heavily rely on Japan's top foodie website Tabelog but this night I followed my co-workers into this lowly ranked Seafood Izakaya... 

Each table has their own personal Japanese waitress dressed in a little yukata dress.

Lots of photos!

Today's special fishes!  I rarely know what my fish looks like so had no idea which one to pick.

This was pretty cool!  The automatic appetizer was fish, octopus and squid.
The waitress grilled all the items in front of us on the gas grill.


Our 5 variety sashimi selection... about 1,650yen.  Do you notice the long green items in the middle.  This is not for consumption but you pat it a few times in your palms to release the seeds and place it in your soy-sauce along with the little flower buds.




Very tasty with the block of melted butter.




One of my favorites... sashimi with a peanut flavored miso sauce. 

For sure get the fried Anago Tempura.







Avocado sashimi

Grilled squid went so well with the sake.

A few of my co-workers.


And we close with this amazing Ochazuke with fresh fish topping...

Pour the hot water into the Ochazuke and done!



I don't normally post restroom shots but there was this little customer feedback notebook...

Restrooms were extremely clean.




Now for the damage for 5 hours with 4 heavy sake lovers... 30,000 yen.


Every guest gets his own business card and the more often you visit the more you will get promoted.
Even with the lowly foodie ranking I really enjoyed this place... I guess you can't simply rely on the reviews all the time.  Definitely give it a try if you are in Shibuya... just a few minutes from the station!

Restaurant: 48 Gyojyou 四十八漁場  
Address J: 東京都渋谷区桜丘町2-12 亀八ビル 3F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Sakuragaokacho 2-12, 3F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/FMk1vAfVKVH2

四十八漁場 渋谷桜丘店, 居酒屋, 魚介料理, 海鮮料理, 日本酒, 四十八漁場, 渋谷, Japan, japanese, tokyo, foodie, sushi, sashimi, fish, fresh, beer, shochu, nihonshu, canon s120, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly,

No comments:

Post a Comment