Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 23, 2015

HARAJUKU: HENDRIX CURRY BAR... Tender Pork Curry Lunch with lots of spices.

Went to visit Hendrix with my co-worker who said it was nicely ranked on Tabelog. I'm not really a fan of paying over 500yen for curry because it cost so little to make massive volumes at home.

Today's special was Pork Curry.... there is also Chicken, Vegetable and Keema Curry.


The little block of pork was super tender! My favorite part of the meal.  Curry was a mixture of all kinds of spices...  I don't think I'll be back for lunch.



Interior was very cozy and might be a great spot for some drinks at night.




Restaurant: HENDRIX CURRY BAR
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前2-13-2 ユハラアネックスビル
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 2-13-2
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/eoTc62e8dfB2

ヘンドリクス カリー バー , HENDRIX CURRY BAR,  インドカレー, バー, カレーライス, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, curry rice, foodie, indian, beer, lunch, canon s120, harajuku,

No comments:

Post a Comment