Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, February 14, 2015

IKEBUKURO: Beer Pub Camden for a lunch burger and Brew Dog IPA Hardcore! What a nice cozy craft beer spot!








Burger menu starts at a very reasonable 750yen with little potato wedges.
I usually start with the most basic but totally missed the Chili Burger offering for 980yen! UGH!!


Super friendly waiter suggested a few different beers... but he said his first meeting with Brewdog Hardcore IPA was truly memorable.  Ok i'm sold~

Panasonic Lumix LX5 vs SONY RX100.  Beer is never really dynamic for me but this had such a nice deep flavor on many levels.  Liked it alot.



My 750yen Burger! Bun was incredibly firm and toasted... the burger kept its shape the whole time.  Unsure if it was a pre-processed meat patty but honestly it was just ok at best.  The special sauce was extremely tasty though.



The other 2 recommendations...  Higumakoi Stout

And Robinsons Old Tom.




Great music on the BGM, very comfy cozy interior, super friendly waiter and I must just have to bring my Craftbeer buddys here extremely soon.  

Restaurant: Beer Pub Camden (Craft Beers)
Camden Website: http://beerpubcamden.com/
Facebook Page: Click Here
Address J: 東京都豊島区東池袋1-7-2 東駒ビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Higashi Ikebukuro 1-7-2, 2F
MAP:https://goo.gl/maps/zYUrr

ビア パブ カムデン, ハンバーガー, ビアバー, バー, クラフトビール, Japan, Japanese, foodie, burgers, beer, craft beer, ale, happy hour, cheeseburger, lunch, dinner, tokyobelly

1 comment:

  1. I am reasonably certain I was here. The venue advertised in Japan Beer Times.
    The snag I had with it, besides finding it in the first place, was, it had no wi-fi access. I inform you this is pretty much a (go | do not go) decider for me. In this instance, I would have to check my photographs to see if I ate anything here. X=S#
    I wound up going back to the Ikebukuro station and taking a J.R. train around to Kanda and Devil Craft because I could connect to wi-fi there. This was probably the time when, because I did not have a reservation, I wound up in the stairway at Devil Craft. (The photograph exists on Foursquare.com.)

    ReplyDelete