Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, February 13, 2015

ROPPONGI: Lady Gaga's favorite sushi spot! Sushi Zanmai for some friendly chunky meaty akami "red tuna"!!

I rarely goto Sushi Zanmai these days because I just like to friendliness of Gatten Sushi just around the corner.  How can you not support a merry-go-round sushi franchise that did their very best to open up in rent expensive Roppongi... but anyhoo I thought I'd visit a place that Lady Gaga frequents when she visits Tokyo.




Easy sushi samplers


But I was all about the Akami... the most very basic 128yen tuna.  They say you can judge the quality of a sushi based on their simple red tuna because its a given that chu-toro and oo-toro is always delicious.




My friendly sushi chef.

A friendly smile... quick chit chat with the sushi chef and these chunky pieces of 128yen sushi arrived!  Always smile folks... Makes a difference in volume :)



My 2nd order wasn't so chunky but just as good.



No sake.. no beer.. just akami this night.  Normally its very full but just lucky that I was able to have so much space to myself.  A must!!

Restaurant; Sushi Zanmai Roppongi Hayuzamae Branch
Sushizanmai Website: http://www.kiyomura.co.jp/
Address J: 東京都港区六本木3-10-9 三経28ビル
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 3-10-9
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/vuL9V

すしざんまい 六本木俳優座前店,  六本木, Japan, Japanese, fish, cheap, canon s120, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, tuna, sashimi, izakaya, beer, sake

No comments:

Post a Comment