Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, September 19, 2014

NERIMA: La Cigogne French Wine bar hidden in residential area... quirky owner chef but very nice European interior.

Once again I follow friends to their favorite spots... this night to a French restaurant with only 1 employee... the Owner Chef.

He just started the no-smoking policy. 


Our wines this evening ranged from 7,000 - 9,000yen per bottle.  A bit on the high end but both bottles were very nice.


And of course we shared the bottle with the Chef.



Nice texture to the ham.

5 different cheese plate 1,500yen.


Warm hand cloth.


My friend generously took care of the bill but I'm not too sure if I'd return just to drink wine.  We missed the last food order by minutes so could only have a bit of cheese and ham.  But the interior seemed so European to me and very relaxing with the dimly lit lights.

Restaurant: La Cigogne
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-6-9
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotamakita 5-6-9
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/cVWlY

ラ・シゴーニュ, ワインバー, 練馬, Japan, Japanese, beer, foodie, tokyobelly, #tokyobelly, canon s110, Tokyo, pasta, prosciutto,

No comments:

Post a Comment