Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, September 8, 2014

GAIENMAE: T's Grill for a little Korokke Lunch... ho hum but great interior and attentive waiter.


My adventures into the small side streets of Gaienmae led me to this neat little restaurant.  Took a peek inside and there counter seating the length of the restaurant overlooking the staff at work and along the wall tables for 2-4 people.

The waiter mentioned this spot specializes in meat and said the 800yen corokke lunch set was very popular... so why not! 

Corokke came out very hot and there were little chunks of meat inside.  I assume there must be a quality feature and high rents to this but I can buy a great Corokke for 65yen at my local mom and pop butchers.  Cost performance was rather low...

BUT! Here is where you can make up for the tiny corokkes... the rice, soup and salad was all you can eat!  The service was extremely attentive and friendly... spot on perfect.  Next time I'll have to try the meat meat lunch offerings.
\
I leave you with a Maserati Gran Turismo spotting.

Restaurant: T's Grill
Address J: 東京都港区南青山3-3-6 HPビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 3-3-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/mQ6kV

ティーズグリル, Japan, Japanese, steak, lunch, foodie, tokyobelly, izakaya, beer, cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment