Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

GAIENMAE: Isami Sushi... tiny friendly old skool sushi lunch near TESLA Aoyama Showroom!



This reads "Ei-Gyo-Chu" means they are open for business.

Sushi lunch sets start from 700yen for a small, 800yen Large, 1,000 yen EXTRA large and the super special for 1,200yen.

The inside was soooo Japanese and the sushi chef was on deck with his elderly wife.  I think the daughter greeted me and she was so incredibly courteous... asked if I could read the Japanese menu and when I went with the Large Lunch Set 800yen she asked if there was any type of sushi I disliked (shiny fish, clams, shrimp).  There is an L shaped counter with a few tatami room for groups.  

The space was so tiny I didn't want pull out my camera to snap away at the interior but its definitely worth a visit.  There was just something so comfy about the sushi here... won't blow you away but for 800yen with shrimp broth stew and a cup of green tea you can't go wrong. 


Don't forget to check out the sweet Tesla's at the Aoyama showroom.  There were two Tesla Model S's parked outside... very nice.

Restaurant: Isami Sushi
Address J: 東京都港区南青山2-20-1
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 2-20-1
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/5JVO4

いさ美寿司, 寿司, いさ美, 外苑前, ランチ, 青山, Japan, Japanese, sasahimi, sushi, foodie, tokyobelly, cheap, sake, lumix lx5,

No comments:

Post a Comment