Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, April 2, 2010

GINZA: "Kitchen Sugimoto" in MATSUZAKAYA Dept. Store (B1)

Mari introduced me to this shop thats backed by a 100+ year old butcher... whats up with my English.  Anyways this is the website for the Cow Farm http://www.oniku-sugimoto.com/group.html

Had to wait @35minutes for my Turn.

There are take-out beef bowls that range from 500 yen to 1800yen.

To the right you can see the counter seating.  About 9 seats so it can take a while.

1,500yen for Matsuzakay-Beef Suki-nabe (hotpot), 800yen for Black Hair Wagyu Beef Suki-Nabe and the 525yen Black Hair Wagyu Beef bowl.  

Little cup of green tea shows up first.

And here it is.  They'll ask if you'd like a tiny glass of red wine or orange Juice. 
I got the OJ (upper left)

I still don't have it in me to mix this raw egg into my Rice.  Someday...

Tasty Japanese pickles~. Yellow is sweet, Green is sour.

And a Miso Soup.... Whole set for only 525yen!!  

LOCATION: Ginza MATSUZAKAYA Dept Store.  (On the main road thats closed off on the weekends)
Address J: 東京都中央区銀座6-10-1 銀座松坂屋 B1F
Address E:  Tokyo, Chuo-ku, Ginza 6-10-1 (B1F)
MAP:

View Larger Map

1 comment: