Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, April 22, 2010

SHINJUKU: Champuru-Tei Okinawan Lunch

This lured me in... "Higawari Special" for 680yen... the volume!
But it had been a while since I had some Okinawan soba.

So many lunch choices.

My 680yen daily lunch special.  Hamburger topped with cheese and egg, Okinawa Soba and Rice set.

Rice was flavored... not normal Japanese white rice.


Don't forget to add a little Awamori Spice to your Soba.


Overall a comfy place with counter seating but the smell of cooking oil was rather strong.
Think I left smelling like the kitchen.  But a great alternative to Ramen.

Restaurant: Okinawa Shokudo Chanpuru-Tei Shinjuku-Shop
Address Japanese: 東京都新宿区西新宿7-9-15
Address English: Tokyo-to, Shinjuku-ku, Nishi-Shinjuku 7-9-15
MAP:


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment